Most of the time these log entries will not poitn to the actual exception that is thrown when creating a content type or library or a list.
Another error (or no error) was when users tries to put a term in one of the metadata column on any list or library it seems like everything worked but the data was nerver comitted!!
- free no charge online dating sites
- generaciones cruzadas online dating
- giochi di subacquei online dating
- hoger opgeleiden dating website
- elisabetta caraccia dating sites
- embate do castelo online dating
- pio baroja la busca online dating
After analyzing lot of content types, I saw that all the content types which were modified by adding "meta data" column where throwing this error.
So after little research started checking the "Taxonomy Hidden List" ((/Lists/Taxonomy Hidden List/All Items.aspx).
You can find this list on the root site of a site collection.
When I check the permission on the list, it was set to be accessed only by site collections administrator!!
Now this does not look the same of on other site collection.
It should basically should have following permission: So it looks like someone removed the NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users group from the site collection. Just add the group back and everything will start working normally.
Abstract: With the External Content Types feature provided in Share Point 2010, communication between two systems can be achieved easily.
By using SQL Server as Data Source, you can minimize writing explicit code for database connectivity and perform CRUD operations too.
This started happening last week, one fine day, users started getting error this error.
This was happening on one of the site collection, on every site: From the error it looks like “Page” content type had a duplicate column with id=”611f792f-35ce-4cb2-a183-7435e6b10bef”.
I went to the site content type in the past, but site was working fine.