W 22 minucie Widzew trafił do siatki po raz drugi, ale zdaniem sędziego podający Bartłomiejowi Kasprzakowi w tej akcji Rybicki był na spalonym.
Today match from Poland Cup between Widzew Lodz vs. Our Estimator predicted that chances for Widzew Lodz to win this match are 21.31 %, chances that match finish with draw are 24.10 % and chance that match end with Slask Wroclaw win are 54.59 %.
Based on this estimations our Predictor predict that match Widzew Lodz vs. You can see Widzew Lodz - Slask Wroclaw livescore on this link.
If you would like to get more info regarding Poland Cup click on league link or if you would like to check Poland Cup live also click on Poland Cup livescores link. Slask Wroclaw we strongly recommend you to do your own research regarding this match and this research need to include google search for Widzew Lodz team news and Slask Wroclaw team news.
You can simple click on following two links Widzew Lodz news and Slask Wroclaw news or you can try to find some info regarding match in complet like Widzew Lodz Slask Wroclaw tip or Widzew Lodz Slask Wroclaw news or Widzew Lodz Slask Wroclaw preview on google.
Latest news: Beat Bookies with paid Previews and Tips ++Premier League top challengers ++Paul Pogba needs to reconsider ++Jurgen Klopp warns Reds flops ++Mata, Costa miss out on Euro 2016 ++England chances for EURO title ++Spain EURO champions, good joke ++Petr Cech - Arsenal still title contender ++ © 2008-2014 Osoccer.com, All Rights Reserved.
Our goal is to become largest soccer news portal that is targeting whole world and is not concentrating on separate countries.
Our goal is to cover whole world soccer news, match previews, competitions reviews, transfers and rumours with people that are close to happening and have info from first hand.
Join us in building most visited soccer portal in the world!
Sporo dublerów pojawiło się dziś na boisku przy al. W Widzewie zabrakło dwóch podstawowych bocznych obrońców: Marcina Kozłowskiego i Cristiana del Toro.